Friday, February 14, 2014

I Want to be Your Friday Night


In a few hours it will be Friday Night and don't forget it is Valentine's Day too.  This is such a sweet and happy song, I go around singing it all the time and since it is sweetheart day I thought you want to hear a great song. I bet you'll be singing it too!

Don't forget to get your Valentine something but if you don't have anyone to call your Valentine, then it's also okay to treat yourself to something sweet, you deserve it.


Fredericksburg Trade Days is today and runs through Sunday.  Come out and celebrate the day with us and Happy Valentine's Day.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! I can't wait to be able to roll the windows down in the truck and have it cranked. :) Have a great show. Sounds like a good one to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song, too! Happy Valentine's Day, Theresa. I've been thinking of you today and hoping that your tent is holding up in the strong winds we're getting here in Fredericksburg. Have a great weekend. Brenda Harding

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: