Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fredericksburg Trade Days & Winter Show @ Red Barn

This past weekend was the Fredericksburg Trade Days show.  I'm always so happy to be able to head back to the Hill Country.  It was a great show and nice start to the new year being back here.  Here's a picture of space there:


I happy to say sold several big items and will be bringing a new load for the February show.

Our next show for January will be this next FRIDAY and SATURDAY only at the Big Red Barn in Round Top Tx.  They no longer have a Sunday show. 


Hope you make plans to come out and shop.  There's about 20 other venues that will also be open this weekend.  It's like a mini Round Top/Warrenton Antique Show.

2 comments:

  1. Theresa, it was great hanging out with you and gang last weekend. I'm glad you had a good show. I wish you the best at the Red Barn Winter show. Hope it's a sell out.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well certainly Fredericksburg, Round Top and some other Texas destinations are on my Bucket List, and have been for some time now, so I Hope one day to make it out there for some of the Shows and Events I've heard so much about... and visit the Shops I've heard about online and want to see in person. So glad that everything went so well for your Show! A great start to the New Year! Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: