Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Junkin Road...

We will literally hit the Junkin Road from one show to another.  This weekend we'll be in Fredericksburg Tx for Fredericksburg Trade Days.


Then, we are loading up and heading to Renck Hall and Field to spend almost two weeks at Texas Antique Week.  Can't wait to see what all will be here.  If you come out to the shows I'll hope you'll stop by and see us.  We are located down the alley way in the Renck Field before you cross into Zapp Hall.  It's going to be a fun time.






1 comment:

  1. I always love your pictures when you do the shows! One of these times, I have promised myself that I am going to go. I hope you do really well!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: