Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April Shows

Instead of April Showers (yes we experienced these too), I thought I'd tell you about the April Shows.  We were in Fredericksburg Texas for the monthly Trade Days this past weekend. It rained and hailed a few days but that didn't stop customers from coming out and shopping.  Here was my booth there this past month:


I know I have a passion for chairs, I'm always drawn to them.  This one was covered in vintage linens and I just loved the look of it.  You could sink in it.  It's so comfy and still available.

Our next show will take us this week to College Station Texas.  Starting Friday and Saturday, we'll be at the Sweet T Vintage Market:

Hope you make plans to come out.  It's filled with tons of great vendors.

I find myself blogging less and adding more posts on Facebook.  I still have news to share with you about an article done on my RV and my goodness I've yet to share Round Top/Warrenton pics.  I've been so busy but promise to share more about these soon.  Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: