Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Round Top Show

We were at Brandi and Kevin's field, The Show, this past weekend and had a blast.  It was nice seeing everyone.  We had never been to the 4th of July Parade that Round Top Tx puts on each year and I had always wanted to go.  It was a great turn out for the parade.  Thanks for the customers that came out and bought and support what we love.

Now it's time to get ready for the Fredericksburg Texas Trade Days.  It's a week from Friday and runs through Sunday.  Hope you make plans to come out and shop.  We have a new load we're bringing.

Here was my booth at this past weekend:

Here are a few things I found this weekend that might be going to Fredericksburg, if not you can definately find them in Warrenton in the Fall:

Did I tell you that we are going to Zapp Hall?  Well if not we are and I'm really excited...

Hope to see you down the junkin road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: