Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Spring & Upcoming Shows

Well I guess by now we all know the ground hog did not see his shadow, which means an early Spring.  I love Springtime in Texas, it's my favorite time of year.  This also means we are a few shorts weeks away from the Big Antique Show season starting. 




Starting next week we'll be at Fredericksburg Trade Days on Feb 19-21 and then we'll hit the ground running.  March 12-13 is the Rusty Chippy Antique Show in Huntsville Tx., the next weekend we'll be back in Fredericksburg Tx on March 18-20 for Trade Days and then it's time for the Big Antique Show at Zapp Hall.  From March 21-April 2 you'll find me in Warrenton Texas in my same spot along the fence line before you exit Zapp Hall and enter into the Renck Hall field. 

Maybe I'll have a few days to play in the dirt and tend to my plants before I'm gone.  Hope to see you down the junkin road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: